Views:11 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-08 Origin:Site
Coarse sea salt: Moderate amount
Black pepper: Moderate amount
Fennel: Moderate amount
Quail seed: Moderate amount
Dried chili flakes: Moderate amount
Garlic powder: Moderate amount
1. After the steak is washed, use the kitchen paper to dry the water on the beef, and pour a little bit of vegetable oil on both sides of the meat. (If it is frozen steak, it should be room temperature first, otherwise it will affect the taste of beef.)
2. Spread the seasoning (rough sea salt, black pepper, fennel, medlar seeds, dried chili flakes, garlic powder) on both sides of the meat and gently press the surface with your fingers. The seasoning ingredients are coarse sea salt and black pepper, and others are adjusted according to the taste. If other spices are not convenient to buy, just add salt and black pepper to taste.
3. After the seasoning is applied, there is no need to pickle. After boiling the pot, put the beef directly down and fry. Use a shovel to press the beef and let the beef fit completely on the bottom of the pan.
4. If the steak is 3.5 cm thick, fry on each side for about 2-3 minutes. In addition to turning over, do not move the beef. It is enough to fry until the epidermis is burnt.
5. Fry on both sides of the side and change color.
6. The oven is preheated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Put the fried steak in the oven and bake for 6 minutes. The grilled steak is dark in color, black on the surface and hard on the skin. If you don't have confidence in the maturity, you can try it with a food thermometer. The center temperature is 145 degrees Fahrenheit is the perfect five-point cooked.
7. After the steak is taken out of the oven, it takes three to five minutes to cut. The cut is beautiful pink, soft and unscented.
1. The key to making a sweet and juicy steak is a thick enough steak, preferably 2 cm or more, to make a steak that is out of focus.
2. Frying is used to determine the hardness and power of the epidermis. Roasting is the step to determine the familiarity of the steak. If you like to cook it, you can cook it for a minute or two. But if you are more than seven, you will lose the sweet and juicy taste of the steak.