Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-27 Origin:Site
Lamb chops: 6 blocks
Grinding black pepper: 5 g
Grinding lemon seasoning sea salt: 3 g
Rosemary: 2 sticks
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Potato: 15 tablets
Pearl onion: 3
1. Use a fork and a fork to help you quickly taste, sprinkle with lemon sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, massage the lamb chops, and let the marinated material evenly wrap the lamb chops.
2. Lamb chops covered with plastic wrap and placed in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Peel the potatoes, slice the onions, brush half a spoonful of olive oil on the bottom of the baking pan, and evenly spread the potato chips and onions.
4. Marinate the sheep and put in half a spoonful of olive oil on the baking tray.
5. The oven is preheated to 230 degrees, and the lamb chops are baked in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. After the oven is baked, mix some sea salt with the grilled side dish and you can start it.
7. Cut is beautiful pink, no blood, just ripe, fresh and delicious.
1. This rosemary grilled lamb chops is very simple and delicious. Keep the original taste of the lamb chops as much as possible.
The heat is very important. During the baking process, pay attention to the observation. With a fork, there is no blood and it will be eaten.
2. If you like more juice, you can wrap it in tin foil.